- Ocean B.V., acting under the name Ocean Recruitment, with its registered seat at the address de Ruyterstraat 34, 2202 KL Noordwijk, The Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Ocean Recruitment processes your personal data because you use our services, on the basis of a legal obligation or because you provide this information to us. We will not be able to execute assignments without this information.
- Ocean Recruitment does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an Ocean Recruitment employee) is involved.
- Ocean Recruitment does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Ocean Recruitment must take into account the liability for professional errors. The limitation period for this is 20 years.
- Ocean Recruitment shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. This also applies if data is processed abroad. Ocean Recruitment ensures that this only happens in countries that have been found to be adequate. These are EU countries and countries that have taken appropriate measures. Ocean Recruitment remains responsible for these processing operations.
- On the website of Ocean Recruitment are a number of social media buttons visible from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.. These work through pieces of code that come from them. By means of this code cookies are placed that can be read by these companies. Thanks to these cookies, logged-in users of selected social media can share certain content directly from our website. For our website, a social media cookie is only placed when the button is actually clicked.
- For the cookies that the social media parties place and the possible data they collect with them, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. Note that these statements can change regularly.
- Ocean Recruitment may request permission for you to send a periodic newsletter. This permission can be withdrawn by you at any time.
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. The latter can be done after the retention period has expired. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ocean Recruitment and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to send us the personal data that we process from you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to the email address of our company. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and the Citizen Service Number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Ocean Recruitment would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
- Ocean Recruitment takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ocean Recruitment reserves the right to change this privacy statement. You are therefore requested to take note of this Ocean Recruitment privacy statement from time to time.
Noordwijk, 22 February 2019